SUPER LEXI General terms & conditions
• Enrollment to SUPER LEXI is open to children from 3 – 12 years old.
• Payment for extracurricular activities is made either for 1 trial session or for 2 trial sessions and then the commitment is either quarterly from September to December or semi-annually from January to June
• Payment of extracurricular activities (within a school) is done quarterly but the commitment is annual from September to June (for the school year)
In case of breach of contract, the allowance will be calculated degressively according to the number of remaining sessions:
– if it occurs during the first quarter, the indemnity to be paid shall be 30% of the remaining amount to be paid for the remainder of the year
– if it occurs during the second quarter, the indemnity to be paid will be 20% of the remaining amount to be paid for the rest of the year
– if it occurs during the 3rd quarter, the indemnity payable will be 20% of the amount payable for the rest of the year
• A child will not be able to access the activity they are enrolled in until they have made a deposit or the total amount requested by Super Lexi.
• Once online payment is confirmed, you are entitled to a 50% reimbursement if after three sessions you wish to discontinue the Super Lexi program for whatever reason.
• After enrolling, class schedules are strictly enforced in order not to disrupt the activities.
• Should the organizer be unable to conduct a session due to absence or force majeure, the session will be repeated within 90 working days or reimbursed
• In case of cancellation at one of our events, we provide a voucher if the cancellation is justified and reaches us 48 hours before the event.
• If the event is complete and a cancellation occurs, the credit note will only be issued in case of illness justified by a medical certificate
• In case an object is lost, SUPER LEXI will investigate the matter fully, but will not be held responsible for loss or theft.
• SUPER LEXI reserves the right to cancel a child’s enrollment should their behavior gravely disrupt the classes and/or activities.
• Absences are not reimbursed. SUPER LEXI proposes recovering one session per trimester, depending on schedules and availability. The legal representative will immediately receive an email with proposed dates.
• For organizational reasons, SUPER LEXI requests a 24 hour advance notice of absence from a session.
• The absence of a child for 1 day does not provide for reimbursement even if it is justified by a medical certificate.
• The absence of a child for 2 days does not provide for reimbursement even if it is justified by a medical certificate.
• From 3 days absence of a child enrolled in our internships, SUPER LEXI undertakes to reimburse a maximum of half the value of the internship if it is justified by a medical certificate.
• Should your child be sick, we strongly advise against joining the sessions in order not to infect the other children.
• Any child with a high temperature (>38.5°C), a contagious disease (e.g., gastro, …), lice/nits must undergo adequate treatment at least 1 week before the start of the activity, the event or the internship. Super Lexi must be formally informed in writing before the start of the event or the internship. Failure to comply with these instructions will result in the child’s participation in the activity, event or internship and the refund is void.
• Pets are prohibited in the premises.
These terms and conditions fall within the parameters of Belgian law. In case of litigation, this is strictly handled by the Brussels courts of law.
Any processed data that concern you (parents, children, users) are protected and stored by SUPER LEXI.
Because we care about protecting your data, and in an effort to comply with the new European regulation on data protection (GDPR or “the Regulation” hereinafter) which entered into force on 25 May 2018, we are committed to fulfilling the obligations provided by the Regulation and communicating on the matter in a transparent way.
Data collection on our website
• Connection data
• Registration contact details
• Order history
• Online form information
• Personal account login information
• Photos following written consent
This data will allow us to manage and trace benefits and services that our users place orders for. This, in turn, will allow the following:
• Prevent and combat computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): browsing tools, IP addresses, passwords (hashing)
• Improve website navigation: connection data, user data, etc.
• Conduct non-compulsory satisfaction surveys
• Communicate on special offers, changes, or specific events
RIGHT TO THE IMAGE
The staff are required to take photos or videos of your children during the activities in order to put them on the website or on the professional Facebook page of the non-profit association without time limit. If you do not want your child to be photographed or filmed during the activities, we ask that you be so kind as to communicate it to us in writing at the latest on the first day of the activity.
SUPER LEXI shall not commercialise your personal data. Personal data is only used out of necessity or for statistical or analytical purposes.
In compliance with applicable European legislation, SUPER LEXI users have the following rights:
• Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR) and right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR), right to update, to data completeness of User data, and blocking and erasure rights regarding Users’ personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR), in cases where such data are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or for which collection, use, communication on, or storage of is forbidden.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time (point c of Article 13(2) of the GDPR)
• Right to restriction of processing of User data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
• Right to object to processing of User data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
• Right to portability of data provided by Users, in cases where such data undergo automated processing based on User consent or on a contract (Article 20 of the GDPR)
In the case of the decease of a User, should their family request that the User’s data be destroyed, a letter or email shall suffice in order for SUPER LEXI to destroy that User’s data, unless storage of said data is proven to be necessary for purposes of proof or to meet any legal obligations.
If you think that the security of your data has been compromised or if you wish to alter, update, delete, or object to the processing of your data, you can write to SUPER LEXI immediately:
Super Lexi ASBL – Protection des Données
Boulevard Louis Schmit 73
Mail : email@example.com
Notification of incidents
Whatever efforts a remade, no means of transmission via the Internet and no means of electronic storage is risk-free. We cannot therefore guarantee absolute security. Should we receive knowledge of any security breach, we undertake to inform the users concerned so as to allow them to take appropriate measures. Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations, both at national or and European level. We undertake to fully inform our clients on all matters relating to the security of their account, and to provide them with all necessary information to help them fulfil their own regulatory obligations with regard to reporting.
No personal user information shall be published on https://www.superlexi.be without their knowledge, neither shall it be exchanged, transferred, disposed of, or sold in any form whatsoever to a third party. Only in the event of a buy out of https://www.superlexi.b may this information be transmitted to the buyer, who shall, in turn, be held under the same obligations towards users regarding the storage and alteration of their data as regards their use of https://www.superlexi.be.
When processing personal data, SUPER LEXI shall take all reasonable measures intended at protecting such data against any loss, diverted use, disclosure, alteration, destruction, or unauthorised access.
To ensure security and confidentiality of personal data, SUPER LEXI uses networks with standard protection mechanisms such as firewalls, pseudonymisation, registration, and passwords.